Easy & Healthy Pizza Recipe
Hummus Mediterranean Summer Pizza
Suitable for those doing clean eating or sugar free diets!
Ingredients (SERVES 2 ADULTS)
- 1 x Large Sugar Free Thin Pizza Base - Either buy one from the store (or the base with the least amount of sugar) or make this whole wheat pizza base.
- 3 x Tbsp Hummus - Either buy some from the store or make this sugar free hummus from scratch.
- 1 x Baby Cucumber - Wash & cut into thin slivers. If you can't find baby cucumber, just use half a regular sized Lebanese cucumber.
- 1 x Cup of Spinach Leaves - Washed.
- ½ x Avocado - Cut into thin slivers or just very small portions.
- 8 x Cherry Tomatoes - Wash & cut into 4 quarters each.
- ½ x Lemon - Cut into 2 pieces.
- 1 x Small Block of Feta Cheese - Crumbled.
- Salt & Pepper - To taste.
- Chili Flakes - Optional.
Method (10 mins prep, 10 mins cook)
- Cover the pizza base in hummus and put it in the oven on 180° for around 8 minutes.
- While the pizza is baking, prepare all of the other ingredients and have them ready.
- Pull the pizza base out of the oven and sprinkle a pinch of chili flakes across it.
- Toppings - Cover the pizza base in a layer of spinach leaves. Then add the cherry tomatoes, cucumber and avocado. Crumble the feta over the top generously. Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve - Serve the pizza with a quarter of lemon for each person to squeeze on themselves.